Saturday, August 23, 2008

updates???

Hey ya… I’m back

Earlier then usual coz some pple have been heckling for me to update… so here I go
Watch the opening ceremony of the Olympic and didn’t find it that great contrary to what every one is saying… but I think its mostly the commentators here, they really suck, their explanation ands silence during the show was enough to turn me off regardless of the fireworks… haha… later found out that some part of the show was faked, and my china friends were like so happy that the Olympic ceremony was the greatest thing that happen… whatever

National day was jus after the Olympic and didn’t watch it coz I didn’t wan to waste my broadband…haha…thou my sis say it was kinda small after the Olympic one, but hey we are a small country and fireworks always makes us happy...hehe…still remember squeezing with pple on the bridge jus to see firework… must be tupid last time…

Went to an asian club on the same day, was kinda impromptu as my friend was showing some friends ard… had to wear a collar shirt to enter for guys, the club was interesting, bouncers and metal detections plus body search for guys before entering!!! Kinda extreme, dun’t u think but it was justify as I saw two fights that night!!! One was Caucasian fighting and other was Asian, the Caucasian fight resulting in a bloody face for one of them while the other fight was stopped before it got out of hand, although the Asian was shouting outside the club and he managed to get hold of a stick trying to get the other party out of the club to fight. Interesting thing I saw that night were of course the GIRLS!!! Dam they look fine, something abt the air or the food they eat, coz they had nice eyes… on their faces and … bodys as well!!! Haha…police in the city were cute also, they came on horses!!! We were far away at that time, but we saw the police on horses coming to investigate the ruckus coz by the fight.

Finally had a decent game of pool and at a proper place, thanks to another china friend, helped him out last sem, so he wanted to give me a treat, hard to say no to china guy wanting to repay a favor, and beside I get to save some money. So he treated me to some shanghai restaurant, wasn’t that bad, esp some eel thing he order… after that went to chill at pot black… yes pot black, where we had a few games of pool, did pretty well I must say, must have been along time since I played coz I felt and played dam good too!!!

Been starting to do my tutorial jus to pass the time, and found out that I have no free time if I really was doing my tutorial… haha… cheap and easy way to pass the time…

Nth much else happen, although I did have a sudden mood swing during the week… my family shld know abt it thou my friends dun, coz I’m seldom moody when I go out… jus felt lazy and didn’t want to do anything. Not really gd company when I’m moody, even my family dun wan to talk to me when I’m moody coz I tend to be snappish…

Study break is here, will see what I shall doing depending on my financial status… need to really find a job somewhere somehow…

No comments: