Wednesday, February 20, 2008

here i'm again...cant wait for school to start

Oh well I’m back again… what can I say it has been a boring time here for me…

Nothing much to write abt, went on a tour organized by the student guild, was okie, lots of Malaysian and not much Singaporean… cant find the sg pple… haha….that tells u not to skip orientation too much,( yes u guess it, I skip most of the orientation, it looks boring lah) wonder where they all are… oh well met some Malaysian, unfortunately they dun live at the same place at me, apparently most of them live at another hostel and most of them are here for only 1 year coz they transfer from a Curtin affiliated uni, so they are here for one year only, lucky… dun have much interact with my roomies coz they leave the house early for their foundation course, and then after that stay in their room… beside communication with them is kinda hard… on the bright side not all of them are muslim, I have a Kenya and a papua new guinea guy… the PNG guy is hardworking while the Kenya is like an American black, v laid black and hip hop.

Now waiting for class to start so I can meet new pple( pls let me meet some cha bo) Dun see much of the hostel pple ard, wonder what they do… cooked my first meal since arriving here that does not consist of instant noodle… not bad… of coz since I’m the one eating (begger cant be choosy)…haha… since I got nothing much to do and the days are bloody long(sunrise is from 6-6.30 and sunset ard 8-8.30) I’m been going for a jog(or a walk as some pple know me) nearly every day, its nice jus to walk ard the neighborhood, its now summer but the wind is cooling and dry so its not that bad…. Nights are like 15-18C, kinda cool for summer huh…

The hostel common room has a pool table… yuppie… but the condition of the ball and table is like crap…the white ball has cracks on it… sian… but oh well when u’re bored… u dun complain…different rules apply when I play pool here, instead of a foul ball when u can move the cue ball anyway on the table they have here instead a “second shot” that means u dun move the cue ball but have another additional shot when ur opponent fouls…

I wanna my internet… miss all my anime, shows and MSN… the campus wireless is limited, they have a quota for student use, so unlike sg. Gotta play save for my studies instead of playing ard the net… kinda expensive their internet plan here also, talking to a Malaysia and found out that he is sharing with his roomie a wireless plan… the cost… $50 for a 5MB plan, kinda ex huh…

Next week school is starting so I shall have something to do beside stoning, hibernating or playing my PSP (thank God I have one, or thank u my sister!!!) unfortunately need to have new games also…haha… fussy huh…

That’s all for now… more update when I feel like walking to the library to use the net…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you shld have a tag board..Need me to create one for you? Eh upload pixies lei....